|APARTMENT||Price per night per 2 people||Extra charge for a child over 3 years / adult||Extra charge for one night stay|
|pon. – czw.||pt. – pon.|
|FIR TREE||450 zł||500 zł||60 zł / –||100 zł|
|HORNBEAM||550 zł||600 zł||70 zł / 100 zł||100 zł|
|PINE||550 zł||600 zł||–||100 zł|
|THUYA||650 zł||700 zł||–||100 zł|
|FIFTH||650 zł||700 zł||100 zł / 150 zł||100 zł|
|SPORT EQUIPMENT||Price per one day|
|bike for adults premium (SCOTT – date of production 2020 and 2021)||100 zł|
|bike for adults standard||70 zł|
|youth bike (for children 7 years and more)||50 zł|
|children’s bike (classic and cross-country)||30 zł|
|bike with the chariot cougar bike trailer for max two small children||+50 zł to the cost of the selected bike above|
- PINE and THUYA can accomodate max. 2 adults, HORNBEAM (with some restrictions) 3 adults, but in FIFTH you can comfortably live in up to 4 adults
- The FIR and HORNBEAM Apartments are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, THE FIFTH can accomodate a fairly large family 2+4.
- The prices in the table are for a minimum two day stay. In the case of a one night booking, there is an extra charge of PLN 100.00 per apartment.
- The price remains unchanged in the case of a single person stay.
- Bank holiday or public holiday bookings are charged as in the ‘Friday-Monday stay’ option.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- accommodation in one of our dream-like apartments
- peace of mind and complacency in an unmatched natural surrounding a few metres above the ground
- breakfasts you have always dreamt of and delivered in a picnic basket to your doorstep every morning
- spectacular views of the most beautiful Nałęczow ravines
- close vicinity of birds, squirrels and other tree fauna
- breath-taking Nałęczow air with its curative properties
- access to an extraordinary selection of books which read a few metres above the ground add extra value and exquisite pleasure
- not so out of this world but mandatory resort fee
- access to wi-fi to everyone who wishes to update their friends on their stay in W DRZEWACH on Facebooku
- free car park (all the means of transport are welcome including roller blades, bicycles, sledges, skis, skates, para-glides and hot-air balloons)