The THUYA APARTMENT, our latest tree house, capitalises on our experience gained so far, and responds to the needs and expectations of our guests. THUYA APARTMENT offers a unique experience of staying high above the ground and enjoying wellness treatments. We like to call this house our little masterpiece, as even the tiniest details were well thought out . We can now boast the one and only relaxation area in Poland of the kind.
THE THUYA APARTMENT FEATURES:
- THE SAUNA AREA – a room with dry and infrared sauna with walls covered with beautifully lit Himalayan salt, which adds to the magic of the place and its healing properties. Through the window you can see the starry sky and nicely lit tree tops.
- THE LIVING AREA – this part of the house has got furniture made of different types of softwood (a coffee table, a bench, a bed, and a wardrobe). There are glass walls, a small library, a music centre , deckchairs, and a shower tucked away in a tiny bathroom. There is a huge glass door which leads to the balcony and the terrace. Here you will find a bar table with a kettle and coffee machine, a fridge, kitchenware, and cutlery. In a word, the place has all the equipment you need!
- THE TERRACE – it occupies the entire rooftop and serves as a great observation point. Surrounded by evergreen thuyas and spruces, the terrace is a wonderful place for relaxation after a sauna session in summer and in winter alike. In winter you can cool yourself with the snow while in summer you can relax on the deckchairs enjoying the shade and a cooling breeze from the ravine. Just imagine lying on a chaise longue under the trees and listening to birds singing while sipping coffee brought to you every day at 5 PM. This experience is one of the kind. Come and see for yourselves.
DRY SAUNA – our sauna offers a great deal more pleasure than regular dry saunas, since the steam comes from ladling water onto hot rocks which, combined with the salt on the walls, ionises the air. According to the Finnish folk traditions, such a treatment prevents you from tiredness, irritation, and anxiety. A dry sauna session can effectively release tension and cleanse your body. Your skin becomes softer and physical muscle and joint paint is effectively reduced.
INFRARED SAUNA – this more high-tech sauna penetrates deeper into bone and muscle tissue reducing back and joint aches, menstruation pain and neuralgia. Your joints become more flexible and your blood circulation is enhanced. IRT sauna is conducive to body weight reduction and to the treatment of many diseases liberating you from stress and substantially improving your skin condition. Sauna treatments are included in the price when you stay in the for the Thuya apartment.
CLASSIC MASSAGE OF THE WHOLE BODY – this massage stimulates the circulatory system, relaxes muscles, and has a positive effect on your comfort and mood. A 60 minute session costs PLN 200.00.
FOCUSED CLASSIC MASSAGE – this type of massage focuses on selected muscular tissues as agreed with the masseur /masseuse. A 30 minute session costs PLN 120.00.
THUYA APARTMENT is equipped with:
- a bathroom with a toilet, shower cabin, towels and a hair dryer
- a wardrobe
- a bar table with a kettle and a coffee maker
- a coffee table with a bench at which you can have a delicious breakfast
- a fridge
- a well-equipped tree house must-have: a bookshelf with good books and board games, which are necessary during lazy mornings and long evenings in the treetops including bird and tree atlases as well as board games
- a pair of fine binoculars to encourage you to peek into the wildlife of tree crowns
The terrace occupies the entire rooftop and serves as a great observation point. Surrounded by evergreen thuyas and spruces, the terrace is a wonderful place for relaxation after a sauna session in summer and in winter alike. In winter you can cool yourself with the snow while in summer you can relax on the deckchairs enjoying the shade and a cooling breeze from the ravine. Just imagine lying on a chaise longue under the trees and listening to birds singing while sipping coffee brought to you every day at 5 PM. This experience is one of the kind.
THUYA APARTMENT in numbers
- floor area: 25 m²
- distance from the ground: 3 m
- 1 terrace located 6 m above the ground
- 1 balcony with a floor area of 4 m²
- maximum occupancy: 2 guests
|APARTMENT||Price per night per 2 people||Extra charge for a child over 3 years old / adult||Extra charge for one night stay|
|Mon. – Thu.||Fri. – Mon.|
|FIR TREE||400 zł||450 zł||60 zł / –||100 zł|
|HORNBEAM||450 zł||500 zł||70 zł / 100 zł||100 zł|
|PINE||450 zł||500 zł||–||100 zł|
|THUJA||550 zł||600 zł||–||100 zł|
|FIFTH||550 zł||600 zł||100 zł / 150 zł||100 zł|
- PINE and THUYA can accomodate max. 2 adults, HORNBEAM (with some restrictions) 3 adults, but in FIFTH you can comfortably live in up to 4 adults
- The FIR and HORNBEAM Apartments are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, THE FIFTH can accomodate a fairly large family 2+4.
- The prices in the table are for a minimum two day stay. In the case of a one night booking, there is an extra charge of PLN 100.00 per apartment.
- The price remains unchanged in the case of a single person stay.
- Bank holiday or public holiday bookings are charged as in the ‘Friday-Monday stay’ option.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- accommodation in one of our dream-like apartments
- peace of mind and complacency in an unmatched natural surrounding a few metres above the ground
- breakfasts you have always dreamt of and delivered in a picnic basket to your doorstep every morning
- spectacular views of the most beautiful Nałęczow ravines
- close vicinity of birds, squirrels and other tree fauna
- breath-taking Nałęczow air with its curative properties
- access to an extraordinary selection of books which read a few metres above the ground add extra value and exquisite pleasure
- not so out of this world but mandatory resort fee
- access to wi-fi to everyone who wishes to update their friends on their stay in W DRZEWACH on Facebooku
- free car park (all the means of transport are welcome including roller blades, bicycles, sledges, skis, skates, para-glides and hot-air balloons)