Set right above the steep cliff of the ravine, the Hornbeam Apartment offers the finest view. To enter the apartment you need to go over a gangway, which is an adventure in itself. The floor of the apartment rests on wooden suspension beams from 2.5 m to 4.5 m above the ground, depending on the depth of the ravine below.
One wall of the apartment is so close to the tree that its trunk goes through the entry terrace and the recreational terrace located on the rooftop.
Another wall, made entirely of glass, gives an impression as if the whole apartment were suspended in the air, a few metres above the ground, in the midst of an ancient forest which overgrows a picturesque slope of the loessial ravine. If it were not enough, a sizeable skylight (120 x 120 cm) exposes the guests of the apartment to the tree crowns that are teeming with wildlife.
The best quality Scandinavian spruce was used as the finishing material for the Hornbeam Apartment. The characteristic tree rings can be admired not only on the walls of the apartment but also on the furniture designed for the most discerning clientele.
HORNBEAM APARTMENT IS EQUIPPED WITH:
- a bathroom with a toilet, shower cabin, towels and a hair dryer
- a wardrobe
- an extra sofa bed
- a coffee table, a kettle, a coffee maker, and a fridge
- a minibar and a bar table facing a large window which is practically adjacent to the tree where you can have a delicious breakfast or a romantic dinner
- a well-equipped tree house must-have: a bookshelf with good books and board games, which are necessary during lazy mornings and long evenings in the treetops
- a pair of fine binoculars to encourage you to peek into the wildlife of tree crowns
The house features a terrace located on the rooftop. Just imagine lying on comfy deckchairs under the trees and sipping coffee brought to you every day at 5 PM. This experience is one of the kind. Come and see for yourselves.
HORNBEAM APARTMENT IN NUMBERS
- total floor area: 22m²
- distance from the ground: 2,5 – 4,5 m
- terrace floor area: 25 m²
- distance of the terrace from the ground: 5,5 – 7,5m
- maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children
|APARTMENT||Price per night per 2 people||Extra charge for a child over 3 years old / adult||Extra charge for one night stay|
|Mon. – Thu.||Fri. – Mon.|
|FIR TREE||500 zł||550 zł||60 zł / –||100 zł|
|HORNBEAM||550 zł||600 zł||70 zł / 100 zł||100 zł|
|PINE||550 zł||600 zł||–||100 zł|
|THUJA||650 zł||700 zł||–||100 zł|
|FIFTH||650 zł||700 zł||100 zł / 150 zł||100 zł|
- PINE and THUYA can accomodate max. 2 adults, HORNBEAM (with some restrictions) 3 adults, but in FIFTH you can comfortably live in up to 4 adults
- The FIR and HORNBEAM Apartments are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, THE FIFTH can accomodate a fairly large family 2+4.
- The prices in the table are for a minimum two day stay. In the case of a one night booking, there is an extra charge of PLN 100.00 per apartment.
- The price remains unchanged in the case of a single person stay.
- Bank holiday or public holiday bookings are charged as in the ‘Friday-Monday stay’ option.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- accommodation in one of our dream-like apartments
- peace of mind and complacency in an unmatched natural surrounding a few metres above the ground
- breakfasts you have always dreamt of and delivered in a picnic basket to your doorstep every morning
- spectacular views of the most beautiful Nałęczow ravines
- close vicinity of birds, squirrels and other tree fauna
- breath-taking Nałęczow air with its curative properties
- access to an extraordinary selection of books which read a few metres above the ground add extra value and exquisite pleasure
- not so out of this world but mandatory resort fee
- access to wi-fi to everyone who wishes to update their friends on their stay in W DRZEWACH on Facebooku
- free car park (all the means of transport are welcome including roller blades, bicycles, sledges, skis, skates, para-glides and hot-air balloons)