Overlooking one of the picturesque ravines, our flagship apartment is located from 2 to 4.5 metres above the ground, depending on the depth of the ravine below. The astounding entrance to the tree house is sandwiched between a huge pine and a slender maple tree. While all the tree have some common features, the pine house is quite unique. It is a two level structure built around the pine tree featuring a living area with a bathroom, and small dining area with a bar table and seats on the lower level. There is also a mini bar and a relaxation corner with 2 comfy armchairs and a coffee table.
In the corner of the apartment , there are chairs that lead to the mezzanine with a large comfortable bed, a bedside table and a bookshelf. The two separate terraces are accessible from the lower level and from the mezzanine alike. The corner of the house is completed with a glass pane along its height and a sizeable skylight.. Care has been taken about the smallest detail and the finishing materials are of the highest quality. The PINE HOUSE has no supports that could bind this elaborate structure with the ground underneath. This is where your childhood dreams of a tree house will surely come true!
THE PINE APARTMENT IS EQUIPPED WITH:
- a bathroom with a toilet, shower cabin, towels and a hair dryer
- a wardrobe
- a coffee table and 2 comfortable armchairs
- czajnik, ekspres do kawy i minilodówkę
- a bar table with a view where you can have a delicious breakfast or a romantic dinner
- a well-equipped tree house must-have: a bookshelf with good books in Polish or in English that are worth reading for the first time or worth rediscovering in a new scenery
- a pair of fine binoculars to encourage you to peek into the wildlife of tree crowns
THE PINE APARTMENT has two terraces: one is on the entrance level and the other, a smaller one, accessible from the mezzanine. Lying on a deckchair and sipping coffee served daily at 5 PM is experience beyond compare!
Come and see for yourselves!
The PINE APARTMENT in NUMBERS
- lower level floor area: 15 m²
- mezzanine floor area : 10 m²
- distance from the ground: 2 m – 4.5 m
- terrace floor areas: 15 m² and 4 m²
- distance of the terraces from the ground: 2 m – 6 m
- maximum occupancy: 2 guests
|APARTMENT||Price per night per 2 people||Extra charge for a child over 3 years old||Extra charge for one night stay|
|Mon. – Thu.||Fri. – Mon.|
|THE FIR TREE||340 zł||390 zł||50 zł||100 zł|
|THE HORNBEAM||380 zł||430 zł||60 zł||100 zł|
|THE PINE||410 zł||460 zł||–||100 zł|
|THE THUYA||510 zł||560 zł||–||100 zł|
- Each of Our apartments can accommodate max. 2 adults.
- The Pine and Hornbeam Apartments are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children.
- The prices in the table are for a minimum two day stay. In the case of a one night booking, there is an extra charge of PLN 100.00 per apartment.
- The price remains unchanged in the case of a single person stay.
- Bank holiday or public holiday bookings are charged as in the ‘Friday-Monday stay’ option.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- accommodation in one of our dream-like apartments
- peace of mind and complacency in an unmatched natural surrounding a few metres above the ground
- spectacular views of the most beautiful Nałęczow ravines
- close vicinity of birds, squirrels and other tree fauna
- breath-taking Nałęczow air with its curative properties
- breakfasts you have always dreamt of and delivered in a picnic basket to your doorstep every morning
- aromatic coffee and delicious home-made cake served daily at 5 PM
- access to an extraordinary selection of books which read a few metres above the ground add extra value and exquisite pleasure
- not so out of this world but mandatory resort fee
- access to wi-fi to everyone who wishes to update their friends on their stay in W DRZEWACH on Facebooku
- free car park (all the means of transport are welcome including roller blades, bicycles, sledges, skis, skates, para-glides and hot-air balloons)